CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 19, 2008

My First Enrichment Night

I got put in as the North Ogden 25th Ward Enrichment Chairperson not too long ago and needless to say, I didn't have a clue about what the job entailed. I went to a meeting about a month ago and another two weeks ago and found out all about enrichment night and ward girls' camp and all that fun stuff! Tuesday night was my first official enrichment night and it was so much fun! We just decided to have a really laid back, get to know you night so everyone came over to my place for a bonfire and food. We held off from building the fire until the temperature went down a bit but once we got it going, it was pretty awesome if I do say so myself...
We thought the night was successful, even though there were only 20 girls total that came. We asked everyone questions like 'what's your favorite color?' and 'what's your favorite book?' Later in the evening we got into bad date stories, typical girl conversation. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to future enrichment nights! We'll have them once a month instead of just quarterly, and we may throw in some ward girls' nights out every once in a while. I can't wait!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

That looks like fun. If our enrichment nights were that fun, maybe I would go :)